Electronic Navigation Console
SIMPLY AND SAFELY TO THE DESTINATION
an innovative navigation console created by divers for divers
For years, divers have been traveling the immense depths of waters. Thanks to Seacraft DPVs, they dive deeper and farther, crossing new borders, exploring new caves and finding new wrecks.
Each of us, regardless of whether we dive recreationally, technically, or professionally must reach the destination, then safely return to its base, all the time keeping the orientation underwater.
This is not always easy and obvious, especially with poor visibility, complex tasks or high speeds and distances that can be achieved thanks to modern DPVs.
Seacraft offers a range of innovative products created by engineers, whose diving experience combined with engineering knowledge allows to perfectly adapt products to the needs of other divers.
Electronic navigation console supporting underwater navigation – ENC 3 is a revolutionary device, and only one so compact and powerful navigational underwater tool available on the market.
The device supports underwater navigation
It helps in quickly and surely reaching the destination and safely returning to the base. Constant awareness of the location under water, reducing the stress associated with loss of orientation, especially in poor visibility significantly improves the safety and comfort of diving. The ENC 3 console is recommended for the implementation of complex tasks requiring precision and good orientation.
|Max. depth||300 m (tests at 350 m)|
|Working time approx. (depends on screen brightness)||20-35 h|
|Measured time||0 – 9999 min.|
|Measured distance||0m – 99.9 km|
|Measured speed||0 – 199 m/min.|
02 CURRENT PARAMETERS
ENC 3 continuously calculates and indicates
– current distance and direction to the destination,
– velocity underwater,
– estimated time of arrival,
– the total driven distance,
– distance and direction of return to the base.
03 ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS
The console has a number of additional functions
– records the entire route – distance and changes of direction,
– records the depth profile,
– records the location of important route points,
– allows data transfer to a computer,
– allows to configure functions,
– has the ability to expand and update the software.
|Number of routes recorded||50|
|Number of markers||99|
The navigation console informs the diver about the basic dive parameters and indicates
– current depth of diving,
– current direction of movement,
– time of diving,
– hour, water temperature.
Like other Seacraft products, the ENC 3 console is a sophisticated professional-grade device
– construction precisely made of a special aluminum alloy,
– housing resistant to large depths and impacts, tested at a depth of 350m,
– a dedicated holder for the Seacraft DPV,
– dedicated accessories, including to DPV of other brands,
– can be used without a DPV.
|Weight / buoyancy in water||280 / -90 g|
|Charging time (approx)||2 h|
|Working temperature||-10 – +45C|
06 PRECISE SENSORS
The ENC 3 device contains precise sensors
3D magnetometer, 3D gyroscope, 3D accelerometer, pressure sensor, temperature sensor, GPS module (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou), automatic or manual adjustment of display brightness, 2.4inch TFT display with 320 cd/m2 brightness, builtin LiIon battery 3.7 V, 5 Wh. Versions with speed and distance measurement are supplied with a dedicated external speed sensor.